Worship & Bible Classes - 2/3/21
Worship Services - Sunday Morning (In-Person and Livestream)
(To maintian proper social distancing, we have 2 worship services on Sunday morning. Currently we do NOT have Sunday morning Bible Classes or Sunday Evening Services):
1st Service - 9:15am
2nd Service - 11:00am (Live Stream as well)
Wednesday Night Bible Class (In-Person and Livestream)
7pm - Adults and Children
(only the Adult Bible Class will be Livesteamed)
Please follow all of our COVID-19 Guidelines when attending our In-Person worship services or Bible classes
In-Person Worship Guidelines (11/12/20)
We are now seeing increased COVID-19 pandemic conditions and elevated risk levels in Parker and Douglas County. Since it looks like we are facing a few more months of dealing with the COVID-19 situation here at Parker, the elders are wanting to keep the congregation as safe and as healthy as possible. We would like everyone to be aware of our In-Person worship guidelines currently in place:
- If you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 we ask that you stay home and watch our online worship services
- Please Enter into the building through the South Door and Exit the building through the North Door
- Please practice SOCIAL DISTANCING (6ft. distance)
- Please practice proper HAND WASHING/SANITIZING
- Please wear your MASKS at all times while inside in the building. Masks are available on the table by the South Door
- Lord Supper kits are available on the table by the south door. Trays will not be passed around at this time.
- Contributions can be placed in the wooden box by the North Exit door or you can give electronically through Venmo
- Singing will be done using slides on the front wall. No song books are available in the pew racks
- Please visit/fellowship with each other outside as much as possible either before or after services. If that is not possible due to weather, please exercise social distancing and spread out as much as possible in the auditorium
- Cleaning and disinfecting of pews and flat surfaces will occur between services
Our goal is to prevent the spread of this virus while meeting inside our building to worship, to fellowship and to let us continue to worship in-person going forward. We understand everyone will have their own time frame when they feel comfortable or feel safe gathering together to worship. Please respect those decisions and find ways to encourage one another daily in whatever way we can.
For those attending our in-person worship services at Parker, we want to make sure we are doing everything we can to protect our members as well as our visitors. We pray that these are just temporary measures to follow and we appreciate your patience, sacrifice and understanding.